Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Nuycenta ??

I started a new med for pain. So far I cannot comment on it much. I feel rough like I just rolled through a marathon. I get very groggy after 45 minutes of taking it. It lasts for several hours. But I still feel the burning and shooting pains. I still need to give it time. I want something to work anything to work, I want to work..... I go to my Doc tomorrow I will tell him whats happening thus far. I hope my foot friends out there are at least comfortable tonight. Keep telling people what our disease does to our feet and our lives.   GN

3 comments:

  1. Hope these work for you, shame about the groggy feeling as I hate it when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you finding it now that you have been using it for a week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They ended up changing me to Avinza and due to cost I now take Morphine twice a day thanks I havent been back here because I didnt think anyone read this thing and I havent cared about anything at all... But I will try to check in and write stuff here and there.

    ReplyDelete