Saturday, January 14, 2012

Fibroma the 14th, 2012

Saturday the 14th of January 2012. I don't think the new anti inflammatory pill relfan is working. I woke up several times with pain and then even now at 11:40 my feet are cold and on a scale of 1-10 the pain level is an uncomfortable 5. Not bad but I would rather have none. I am a whiner I have noticed as of late. I want to move out of this cold iceburg of a state. I need warmth.So I must get a  hold of my wonderful Doctor Lancaster he is a super hero to me. He hasn't given up on me and he keeps trying to hit that home run of no pain for me. I only ask that I have more good non pain days or at the very least comfy days. I oh so take care of my feet they are lotioned and the skin is protected just like a babies but. I want nothing else to happen so I pamper them when they let me. I still want feed back post me something let me know there are humans still out there !! Hello, Yell back if you can hear me .......

No comments:

Post a Comment