Thursday, January 19, 2012

Fibroma From hell 1/19/2012

Discouraging night SHOCKING  it wasn't my feet. My left hand has sparked back up again and gave me Hell all night. So I should go to another Doctor but why ? So he/she can turn me away because there is no contracture or a nod or a chord sticking out. Thumb won't bend all the way to palm anymore (trigger finger). I am discouraged again. I have found someone else that has this she used verapamil and radiation for her treatments. Neither have helped her so far and None of mine have helped me. How do I go forward. What do I do I want to win this social security disability not just because I deserve it but to pave away with others like me with pain and no treatments have helped them either. I want to express how ugly and disforming and dibilitating this disease truly is. Do not believe all the articles out there about how this Disease has no pain either with the Feet or with the Hands. Its just not a fair disease it doesn't pick how mild or severe its victim will have it. Nor how many nodules it will produce in one foot or two. Or if the disease will travel and plop its nastiness in the palm of your hand or hands.And how mild or severe it will be there as well. Or how long or short the process it will take to make your life a living pain.

1 comment: