Monday, January 16, 2012

FIBROMA THE 17th, 2012

Its late I know, but just wanted to show anyone out there with this crap, how even sleep can be effected.They ache , medications are on board just waiting for them to kick in now. So I thought I would Blog for a bit. I found someone with this disease he is in the UK Happy but sad.  I wouldn't wish this on anyone not even my ex. This guy he Has it almost as bad but he hasn't had surgery though. I read some interesting facts today and just when I knew this disease was rare it was pointed out to me louder and clearer. I have been struggling with the D word (depression) and then I loop out of it and after reading and researching today, I feel the loop starting again. I am angry and even more frustrated than before. This disease has no voice, no Foundation, no cause, no cure. Oh but what it does seem to have plenty of are forums for people to get together and chat amongst themselves. UUUGGGHHHH. We the Non part of Dupuytrens, we are Plantar Fibromas same disease different body part. Rarer even yet from our counter-part. Plus being Female and in my 40's even rarer. According to the articles written.  This disease afflicts those that are elderly, males and those that have diabetes and liver disease and seizures etc. and it claims to possibly stem from genetics. I think I need a breather, regroup, and talk to my doctor. It sucks when you feel like no one believes you have this disease and you tell them its rare. Why should they believe me there is no fundraisers or silicone bands or telethons or t-shirts and they don't know someone that knows someone that has the PF. I know also I shouldn't feel sorry for myself I could be picked for a team to play RED ROVER. But this is debilitating and it does piss me off. 180 plus years and we don't know anymore about this disease than we did. WHY ?? I can not seem to get Social Security Disability WHY ? There is no cure WHY ? Ponder on that my night owls. Good night and god bless... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment