Friday, January 20, 2012

Fruity Fibroma Friday the 20th, 2012

I feel as if until now, I have been running my life it's a marrathon. Wow and then things change like the hours on a clock. I don't understand how this disease works but I know that its got bad mojo that accompanies it. More studies need to be done on and with the ones of us that have this disease. Whether its mild of painful or someones family member or members have had it but they have not. What triggers it ? What starts the nodule formation ?  What will it take to get more research ? Money awareness both ??? I will keep everyone posted on the change in meds, I am curious but not optomistic due to all the other meds and treatmenstsI have taken and done and the results have been poor. Another Forum if you want to have a read  or Join is Plantar Fibroma Forum.freeforums.org . Or another Blog like mine is  ledderhose.blogspot.com. This one is written by a young man in the UK that also suffers from Plantar Fibromas. Thanks all remember to spread this so that even though you don't know someone other than me, one of your friends might know someone that knows someone and so on. Good Night my Web Buddies .. May we all have a comfortable nights sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment