Friday, January 13, 2012

Fibroma the 13th, 2012

Today the Fantabulous 13th day of the month also happens to be a Friday, awoke with pain. I sleep with my feet hanging over the edge of my bed so they don't hit or touch anything to wake me while I sleep. I rearrange my body quite often till I fall asleep just ask my husband who sleeps in the living room at times.
I wanted to let anyone that may read this, that I have found articls claiming this disease does not have pain but have read forums where actual sufferers would be willing to rip somones tongue out for just thinking those words. Once again this Disease is Real the Pain is Real there's no cure no known cause and those of us that suffer are Real. We have no Fundraisers or Awareness Bands or leaflets in the Doctors office that does not mean what we have is imaginary nor our pain. So keep speaking up and out one day we will be acknowledged but until then we must keep up the fight...

No comments:

Post a Comment