Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sorry !!

Sorry for my absence !! I have been battling feeling sorry for myself moments and not caring frankly about crap. Plus it doesnt help when your sicker than a dog, coughing until you puke and pulling a muscle in your ribs from coughing !! I want to let everyone know the Nuycenta is nice but it is not a miracle cure or 100% pain remover. But I like it over all the other pills I have popped. Here I am telling about all the pills I take or like or dont like, and you all wonder why we sufferers of this disease get depressed. It quite frankly is hard not to. But I am on meds for that as well. I would love to wake up from this nightmarish dream that some may call LIFE. I am tired, I am frustrated, I am cranky. I wish all that have this disease a better day a better night, may all of our tomorrows be less painful so we can live free of our naughty nodules. God Bless everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment